Sunday, April 13, 2008

Powerless...

and here i am...
lying down..
with no strength...
no power...
no will...
no force...
nothing...
seems like everything i have done have came back to get me..
and all i could do was stand ground..
and take every hit...
but....
now here i am...
lying on the floor...
without a strength left in me...
i do not have any more strength to lift myself....
is anyone gonna come help me?
or must i alone force myself to get up...
like i have always did...
or can i just...
stay lying here like that....
so that i dont need to bear the pain anymore...

4 comments:

Quek Hui Sze said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Quek Hui Sze said...

Ian,

ah sher here. dunno why im "chipmunk". :)

you okay?
hey hang on in there...

sarahtanº¤° said...

powerless like IKAN-nO-Power-Centre? ok ok. i shouldnt be joking here. well just hold on, kawan. :)

Ian said...

hahaha....
nothing wrong la ppl
juz felt like writing emo stuff
sry to get u worried...
lolzzzz